- SKU: 24163387
- Release Date: 12/31/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Neither fish nor fowl, this docudrama is an odd combination of ostensible statistics and dramatic fiction. Using the much-touted first Kinsey Report on sexual behavior as a resource, director Arch Oboler has strung together five different vignettes on the topics of premarital relations ("Honeymoon"), infidelity ("Homecoming"), divorce ("The Divorcee"), mid-life promiscuity in men ("Average Man"), and abortion ("Baby"). The setting is a seminar given by a college professor (Leo G. Carroll), and the vignettes are introduced as remembrances of people listening to the discussions in the seminar. ~ Eleanor Mannikka, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- William Traylor - Hollister
- Madeleine Christie
- Kate Reid - Julia Bradley
- Ernest Graves - John Bradley
- Garick Hagon