- SKU: 4819842
- Release Date: 09/10/2002
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- "Braided Hair" (featuring Neneh Cherry, Speech and Ulali)
- "My Culture" (featuring Robbie Williams and Maxi Jazz)
- Chapter selection
- Explore mode including making of material
- Juke box mode
- Play all mode
- Two 1 Giant Leap music videos:
British musicians Duncan Bridgeman and Jamie Catto came up with the idea for 1 Giant Leap after discovering their mutual interest in music, film, philosophy, spirituality, and diversity. The project is a synthesis of sound, words, and images collected from around the world, with each track growing as they traveled to 25 countries. They went to places like Senegal, Uganda, India, and Thailand, using only laptop computers and a digital video camera. The DVD features music and interviews with mainstream artists like Michael Stipe and Robbie Williams along with a multitude of unknown world musicians from Northern Africa to Southeast Asia. Author Kurt Vonnegut and actor Dennis Hopper also participate, among others. The disc is divided into 12 themes: Time, Confrontation, Sex, Masks, God, Faith, Blasphemy, Unity, Death, Money, Inspiration, and Happy. The film can be viewed in several different modes, according to the viewer's preferences. ~ Andrea LeVasseur, Rovi
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.