- SKU: 8534543
- Release Date: 10/23/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Interview with director Rick Ray
- Additional selected scenes
- Interview with Tenzin Geyche Tethong
The deeply philosophical and spiritual documentary 10 Questions for the Dalai Lama finds the questing filmmaker and intellectual Rick Ray visiting with Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama -- widely regarded as one of the wisest men in the world -- and asking His Holiness such questions as: "Why are the poor traditionally so much happier than the wealthy?"; "Is it necessary for a society to abandon its centuries-old traditions to move into the future?"; and "How does one committed to nonviolence respond when faced with inevitable violence?" In approaching these issues with the Lama, Ray brings to light innumerable observations gleaned from his pilgrimages throughout such countries as Israel, Egypt, Syria, and Lebanon. The program also incorporates historical footage of various cultures, including extensive footage shot covertly in Tibet under the threat of external dangers. ~ Nathan Southern, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Rick Ray
- The Dalai Lama (XIV)