- SKU: 6698114
- Release Date: 11/13/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Interview with Julie Delpy
- Interview with Chris Rock
- Sundance interviews
- AXS TV: a look at 2 Days in New York
- Theatrical trailer
Writer/director Julie Delpy follows-up her 2007 comedy 2 Days in Paris with this tale of a happy couple who find their comfortable relationship put to the test during a tumultuous family visit. Marion (Delpy) and Mingus (Chris Rock) both come from failed relationships. But by bringing their children together, they've managed to form a small yet happy family. Tensions in their household soon begin to spike, however, when Marion's jovial father (Albert Delpy -- the director's real-life father) shows up on their doorstep with his randy daughter and her peculiar boyfriend in tow. Later, as the motor-mouthed houseguests shatter every taboo imaginable, the happy couple begin to question their commitment. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Chris Rock - Mingus
- Julie Delpy - Marion
- Albert Delpy - Jeannot
- Alexia Landeau - Rose
- Alex Nahon - Manu