- SKU: 8602498
- Release Date: 11/20/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Featurette: "The Mexican Way"
- CNN interview with director Fernando Kalife
- Music video: "Bienvenido al Anochecer" by La Ley
- Photo gallery
- Original trailer
- TV & radio spots
- English & Spanish menus
- Rated & unrated subtitles
A guy on the lower rungs of the music business shoots for the moon by bringing one of the biggest bands in the world to his hometown in this drama. Claudio (Eduardo Arroyuelo) is a music promoter who is tired of living in the shadow of his successful brother, who came to dominate the business before his untimely death. Claudio has decided he wants to stage a concert that will earn him a reputation all his own, and pulling in every favor he has, he attempts to pull off a major coup -- bringing U2 to Mexico City for a series of concerts. However, he'll need nearly half a million dollars in seed money to make the shows a reality, and coming up with that kind of cash will require little short of a miracle. 7 Días also stars Julio Bracho, Jaime Camil, and Martha Higareda. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Eduardo Arroyuelo - Claudio
- Martha Higareda
- Jaime Camil
- Julio Bracho
- Roberto D'Amico
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.