- SKU: 5173171
- Release Date: 05/22/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Two Q&A sessions - featuring surprise celebrity guest
- Ray & Tom video commentary
- Two feature-length audio commentaries with the director, cinematographer, editor and composer
- Ray's Kansas City stand-up show
- Theatrical trailer
- Deleted & extended scenes
- Photo gallery
Funnyman Ray Romano offers his fans a look at his life on- and off-stage in this documentary. After wrapping up production of the wildly successful situation comedy Everybody Loves Raymond, Romano decided to book a tour doing his standup comedy act throughout the South, and he invited old friend and fellow comedian Tom Caltabiano to join him as his opening act. Romano hates to fly, and instead opted to drive from show to show, with Roger Lay Jr. tagging along to film the shows as well as document his adventures on the road. Caltabiano fashioned Lay's footage into the movie 95 Miles to Go, which features Romano performing his act for audiences of loyal fans but also reveals the ups and downs of getting from show to show, Romano's insecurities about his talent and success, and his comic give-and-take with Caltabiano. 95 Miles to Go had its world premiere at the 2006 South by Southwest Film Festival. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Ray Romano