Save $150 when you buy this discounted package.
You can trust Geek Squad for neat, reliable and professional advanced car speaker and in-dash installation. Purchase your installation online and then let a Geek Squad Autotech install it — done right the first time.
Package includes Alpine 6-1/2" 2-way coaxial car speakers with poly-mica cones and Alpine 6.1" GPS - CD/DVD Bluetooth-enabled in-dash receiver. Plus Geek Squad® professional installation, performed at your local Best Buy store.
Alpine 6-1/2" 2-Way Car Speakers with Poly-Mica Cones (Pair)
Alpine 6.1" - Built-In GPS - CD/DVD - Bluetooth-Enabled - In-Dash Receiver
- 70Hz - 22kHz frequency response for accurate sound production.
- 1" silk swivel soft-dome tweeter delivers clean sound.
- 6-1/2" poly-mica woofer cone provides smooth, detailed sound and enhanced vocal presence.
- 4 ohms impedance conducts power evenly to keep the speaker at an appropriate level.
- 88dB sensitivity for powerful audio.
- HD polymer frame for easy installation.
- High-excursion design with high-strength motor structure for powerful, accurate bass performance.
- 50W peak power x 4 channels (50W x 4 RMS) for rich powerful sound.
- Apple® iPod®-ready lets you connect and control a compatible iPod for ease of use.
- Built-in Bluetooth technology enables simple connection to compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, so you can enjoy hands-free calling and audio streaming.
- Built-in GPS with lifetime map and traffic updates, voice recognition and text-to-speech voice guidance helps guide you toward your destination.
- Supports a variety of playback formats including CD-R/RW, CDDA, DVD-R/RW, DVD-Video, MP3, AAC, WMA and DivX formats to support your entertainment collection.
- Apple, the Apple logo and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
A materials charge of $5 per vehicle will be assessed at time of installation. Standard installation does not include any vehicle-specific parts or accessories (for example, amplifier power and signal kit, line output converter for factory stereos, etc.). For an amplifier installation, these parts typically cost $79–$199 but will vary based upon your specific vehicle and the amplifier you are having installed. Additional charges for vehicle-specific parts and any non-standard installation will be assessed upon completion of the installation. If you'd like more detailed information regarding installation on your specific vehicle, find a store with an installation center and speak directly with a Geek Squad Autotech. Your Geek Squad Autotech will provide an estimate to you prior to performing work that requires an additional charge and any additional parts. See terms and conditions for further details.