Questions about how to operate your new GPS receiver? Let us show you the way. A consultation with a Geek Squad Agent or Autotech is the fast, easy way to learn how to use your GPS receiver. Hardware Not Included and $5 Material Fee also not included.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
A Geek Squad Autotech will:
Why should you have Geek Squad do it for you?
- Enter and get directions to an address
- Find a Point of Interest
- Program your preferences
- Set up a home location
- Save a destination
- Pair a Bluetooth cell phone to your GPS receiver for hands-free conversations*
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Friendly, knowledgeable hands-on demonstration
*Requires a Bluetooth-enabled GPS receiver and cell phone.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Important scheduling information:
When we approve your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. You will also receive a redemption e-mail for each service you've purchased. This redemption e-mail will include a key code that will validate your order. Print a copy of this e-mail and give it to the Agent at the time of service.
Once you receive your redemption e-mail, schedule your GPS setup in four easy steps:
WHAT TO BRING
- Find the installation center of your choice.
- Call the installation center to schedule an appointment.
- Print your Geek Squad service e-mail.
- Show up to have your GPS set up.
When you arrive on your installation date, remember to bring the following:
- The printout of your Geek Squad redemption e-mail that shows the key code for the GPS Setup service you purchased
- The GPS receiver you'd like to have set up
Product images, including color, may differ from actual product appearance.