Upgrade the safety, security and connectivity of your vehicle with the OnStar system. You can trust Geek Squad to ensure your OnStar mirror is properly installed and operating in your vehicle. Purchase your installation online and have it installed neatly and professionally by a Geek Squad Autotech.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
A Geek Squad Autotech will:
Why should you have Geek Squad do it for you?
- Complete a pre-installation and post-installation checklist to ensure we return your vehicle to you in the same condition as when you dropped it off
- Remove your vehicle's factory-installed rearview mirror.
- Adhere the appropriate mounting bracket to your vehicle's existing mount
- Mount the OnStar mirror to your vehicle
- Route/conceal all wiring
- Make appropriate power and ground connections
- Test all functions
- Demonstrate OnStar unit functionality
- Aid you in setting up and activating your OnStar account
- Some installations may require additional charges*
- Hardware not included
- Lifetime workmanship warranty
- MECP Certified Autotechs
- Autotech Installation Centers located across the country
A materials charge of $5 per vehicle will be assessed at time of installation. Standard installation does not include any vehicle-specific parts or accessories (for example, relays, etc.). For an OnStar installation, these parts typically cost $10–$30 but will vary based upon your specific vehicle. Additional charges for vehicle-specific parts and any non-standard installation will be assessed upon completion of the installation. If you'd like more detailed information regarding installation on your specific vehicle, find a store with an installation center and speak directly with a Geek Squad Autotech. Your Geek Squad Autotech will provide an estimate to you prior to performing work that requires an additional charge and any additional parts. See terms and conditions for further details.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Important scheduling information:
When we approve your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. You will also receive a redemption e-mail for each service you've purchased. This redemption e-mail will include a key code that will validate your order. Print a copy of this e-mail and give it to the Agent at the time of service.
Once you receive your redemption e-mail, schedule your installation in four easy steps:
- Find the installation center of your choice.
- Call the installation center to schedule an appointment.
- Print your Geek Squad redemption e-mail.
- Show up to have your equipment installed.
Speak to a Geek Squad Autotech for more information regarding your specific vehicle type. Service returns cannot be accepted after installation services are completed.
WHAT TO BRING
When you arrive on your installation date, remember to bring the following:
- The printout of your Geek Squad redemption e-mail that shows the key code for the OnStar Installation service you purchased
- The OnStar system you'd like to have installed
- Any parts you may have purchased for the installation
Product images, including color, may differ from actual product appearance.