Geek Squad® - Online Digital Camera and Camcorder Setup & Training (Remote Service)
When you need help with setting up and learning the basics of your new camera or camcorder, rely on the expertise of Geek Squad to get you started capturing special moments. A Geek Squad Agent will remotely connect to your computer at your convenience, 24 hours a day, seven days a week and spend approximately 60 minutes installing software and teaching you how to get the most of your new camera or camcorder. Please note that this offer does NOT include DSLR cameras at this time.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
A Geek Squad Agent will:
- Set up any software that came with camera and/or set up a free photo program
- Explain how to transfer photos and movies from your digital camera or camcorder to your computer
- Explain how to import photos into the program of your choice (such as Adobe Photoshop Elements, Shutterfly, etc.)
- Explain how to import photos into one online Web site (such as Facebook, Flickr, etc.)
- Explain how to perform basic photo editing (such as removing red-eye from photos)
- Conduct a Q&A session to answer basic functionality and operation of your digital camera or camcorder
This service requires a working high-speed Internet connection, as well as a PC or Mac. Consultation lasts approximately 1 hour.
Why should you have Geek Squad do it for you?
WHAT TO EXPECT
Important scheduling information:
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Friendly, knowledgeable live demonstration
- Anytime, anywhere convenience
When we validate your order, you will receive a redemption e-mail for each service you've purchased. This email will contain a key code that will validate your order. You may arrange service anytime after you receive your redemption email.
To use this service, follow these easy steps:
WHAT TO BRING
- Go to support.geeksquad.com/support/serviceToken.s2.
- Enter your redemption code in the first box where it asks for your order ID.
- Log into your Online Support Account or, if you are not a member, create an account.
- Click "Talk To An Agent" to start your session.
When you are ready to use the service, remember to have the following ready:
- The Geek Squad redemption e-mail that shows the key code for the Digital Camera and Camcorder Setup and Training service you purchased
- A computer with a high-speed Internet connection
- The digital camera or camcorder you'd like to learn more about
Best Buy Customer Reviews
Product images, including color, may differ from actual product appearance.