- New digital transfer, enhanced for 16x9 televisions
- Commentary by director David Gordon Green, cinematographer Tim Orr, and actor Paul Schneider
- Deleted scene with commentary
- Original theatrical trailer
- David Gordon Green's short films: "Pleasant Grove" (with commentary) and "Physical Pinball"
- "Charlie Rose" interview with David Gordon Green
- Exclusive new video interviews with the cast
- Clu Gulager's 1969 short film "A Day With the Boys," an influence on "George Washington"
- English subtitles for the deaf and hearing impaired
- Optimal image quality: RSDL dual-layer edition
David Gordon directs this bleak drama about a gang of rural teens going astray. The title character is 13-year-old boy who lives in an impoverished corner of North Carolina. While wandering around with his rag-tag band of mates, one boy gets inadvertently killed. Fearing parental retribution, the gang hides the body. Later, matters comes to a head when guilt and anxiety starts to take its toll. ~ Jonathan Crow, Rovi
Cast & Crew
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed