The credit card relationship between Best Buy® and Chase Bank USA, N.A. is ending. As a result, all Best Buy credit card accounts issued by Chase will be closed on September 30, 2011.
What this change means to you:
- You will begin seeing only the name Chase on your billing statements and when you log in to our web site to review your account or pay your bill.
- You will continue to receive monthly billing statements as long as a balance remains on the account.
- Please continue to make at least the minimum payment due each month until the full balance has been paid, or pay the entire balance at any time.
- Your closed account has the same account number and annual percentage rate (APR), and remains subject to its current terms and conditions.
- For your protection, please destroy any credit cards you may have associated with the account.
- After September 29, 2011, payments for this credit card account can no longer be made at Best Buy stores. You can send payments to the mailing address on your billing statement, pay online at www.chase.com, or call the number on your billing statement to pay by phone.
- As part of the cancellation of this credit card, any optional services you have purchased for this account, such as identity protection, debt protection, or credit insurance, will also be cancelled. Please see below for additional information.
Thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your business. If you are interested in continuing to receive exclusive cardholder offers, up to 4% in rewards and great financing from Best Buy, please
apply for a new Best Buy credit card online or in a Best Buy store near you.
1. See MyRZ.com for reward details.
2. View pricing and terms.
Chase Identity Protection
After September 30, 2011, your enrollment in this service will be cancelled and this account will no longer be charged a monthly fee. If you have another Chase credit card and are interested in continuing Identity Protection service, please call the benefits administrator at 1-800-634-9767, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Eastern Time.
After September 30, 2011, your enrollment in any debt protection services associated with this card will be cancelled and you will no longer be charged a monthly fee. As a courtesy to you, we are extending your protection under this service for six additional months at no cost. If you have questions about the cancellation of this service or need to submit a claim, please call the benefits administrator at 1-800-634-9767, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Eastern Time.