Best Buy Marketplace Promise
What You Need to Know
- Best Buy Marketplace products are sold and shipped by the third-party Seller. This means that if you have questions about your Best Buy Marketplace order or need to return a product, you should first contact the Seller. (See "Need Help with Your Order?" below.) However, if the Seller isn't able to help you or you are unsatisfied with the customer service you receive, we are here to help.
- Best Buy Marketplace items cannot be returned, shipped to, or exchanged in to Best Buy stores. Best Buy Marketplace is an online only experience that allows a trusted group of Sellers to offer their products directly to BestBuy.com customers. If you need to return a Best Buy Marketplace item, you should contact the Seller. (See "Need Help with Your Order?" below.)
- Your information is secure. While Best Buy will share your name and address with the Seller for shipping, your payment information is secure and never leaves Best Buy.
Need Help with Your Order?
If you have questions about your Best Buy Marketplace order or need to return an item, please contact the Seller first. In nearly every case, Sellers will be able to help you with returns, delivery changes and any other questions you may have.
- Seller contact information is found on the Seller pages and on the packing slip that arrives with your order.
- Seller pages can be found in the Seller Directory, on the product page, and in My Account when you view your order.
- Every Seller can be contacted by phone or e-mail.
If you have already contacted the Seller and were unable to resolve the issues with your order, you can contact Customer Service at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289). By providing details about your order and the steps you've taken with the Seller, a Customer Service Associate will work with you and the Seller to resolve the issue.