Surf the web and download e-mail over fast 3G cellular networks.
iPhone in Enterprise
Push e-mail, calendar, and contacts with Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
Maps with GPS
Find your location, get directions, and track progress along your route.
Get ready to download innovative applications for iPhone.
Buying an iPhone on 9.7.08
It will take about 45 minutes to purchase your iPhone 3G and set up your AT&T account. We know your time is valuable, so Best Buy® is offering scheduled, 1-hour appointment times for consultation and the purchase and setup of your new iPhone. Here's how the process works:
- Customers in line will receive iPhone appointment tickets from a Mobile Phone Specialist shortly before the store opens. A ticket reserves an iPhone 3G for you, whether you choose to wait in store or to schedule a day and time to return to this Best Buy for your iPhone 3G purchase and setup.
- Upon returning to Best Buy, customers who have chosen a specific date and time should visit our iPhone concierge at the front of the store to check in and begin their appointment.
- Appointments will cover everything from purchase to AT&T account setup. Geek Squad® Agents will be available to assist customers requesting e-mail setup or to answer questions.
- iPhone 3G will be available for purchase at over 900 Best Buy stores offering AT&T 3G service.
- One iPhone per customer.
- Due to strong demand, they will not be eligible for pre-order.
- Walk Out Working™ with AT&T plan sign-up and iPhone configuration in store.
- A large selection of iPhone accessories is now available at BestBuy.com and in Best Buy stores.