You write a lot of music, and you want the world to hear it. People always tell you that you have a great ear and a lot of talent it's time to show it off. Turn your computer into your very own recording studio and become your own producer with Mixcraft 6 Home Studio. Create. Record. Edit. Then burn it to disc or upload to YouTube for the world to enjoy. Come up with exciting new sounds. Mix killer beats. Compose that symphony that's been buzzing around in your head. Hone your craft, fill out your sound, then call your sound your own. What you make with your new studio is up to you.
Mixcraft 6 Home Studio brings the tools of a professional recording studio to your computer. Create music of all styles from heavy metal to classical to country with an easy-to-use interface that's ideal for all kinds of musicians, including singer/songwriters, DJs and producers. Record and edit up to 16 of your own audio and MIDI tracks in the comfort of your own home. Fill out your sound with virtual instruments, such as pianos, drums, guitars and organs, and search through over 2,000 professionally produced music loops and sound effects until you find the perfect one for your particular composition. Introduce audio effects, such as reverb, chorus, delay, compressors and phasers for a unique sound. Use authentic MiniMoog and Prophet 5 synthesizer sounds or plug in your MIDI keyboard, microphone or guitar to add sounds from your own instruments. Enjoy professional features, such as multi-take loop recording, time stretching and pitch shifting to create complex masterpieces. Pull samples from Mixcraft's very own library or input sounds from your favorite loop libraries, such as Acid and GarageBand. Create a score for your videos, adding visual, music and sound effects, transitions and voice overs to make your movies truly fantastic. Then turn them into DVDs or put them on the web to gain the fame you crave. You can even turn your photo collection into a slideshow, adding music, titles and scrolling text.
- Turn your computer into a music recording studio complete with virtual instruments, editing tools and over 2,000 professionally produced music loops and sound effects
- Ideal for everyone from singer/songwriters and musicians to DJs and producers with features that help you create many different styles of music
- Record up to 16 of your own audio and MIDI tracks, compose with virtual instruments, add effects and mix your tracks to create polished compositions
- Add new sounds to your composition with virtual pianos, organs, guitars, drums and more
- Use authentic emulations of MiniMoog and Prophet 5 synthesizers and the Hammond B-3 organ with Leslie rotating speaker to fill out your sound
- Pull samples from a huge library of orchestral instruments, drums, synthesizers, guitars, basses and more, all mapped to the General MIDI specification
- Include sounds from your own instruments when you plug in a MIDI keyboard, microphone or guitar (MIDI instruments not included)
- Introduce audio effects to your music with reverb, chorus, delay, auto-filters, compressors and phasers
- Input sounds from your favorite loop libraries, such as Acid and GarageBand
- Enjoy professional features such as multi-take loop recording, time stretching, pitch shifting, notation, volume and pan automation, MIDI control surface support and a powerful mixer interface to help you compose more complex pieces of music
- Score and edit your videos and still images, adding visual, music and sound effects as well as transitions and voice overs with ease
- Turn your photo collection into a slideshow and add titles or scrolling text
- Create your own DVDs or upload your videos to YouTube and other Internet video sites (burning capability and Internet connection required)
Product images, including color, may differ from actual product appearance.