iPhone has received nine straight J.D. Power and Associates awards for customer satisfaction
Apparently love can be measured. In nine straight studies by J.D. Power and Associates,iPhone has been ranked "Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Consumer Smartphones."1
Only iPhone has the Retina display
The pixel density on the Retina display is so high, your eye can't distinguish individual pixels. Words are crisp. Images are bright and beautiful. Once you see the Retina display, you're never satisfied with anything less.
iPhone 5 connects to more networks all over the world, including LTE.2
The world's most popular camera
The iSight camera on iPhone 5 takes such high-quality photos, it may be the only camera you ever need. The advanced optics capture great photo data, and then the hardware and software work together to make behind-the-scenes image and color adjustments.
Great battery life
It's impressive that iPhone 5 gives you long battery life so you can easily make it through your day.3
Powerful A6 chip
Just about everything you do on iPhone 5 is noticeably faster.4 And with faster graphics, gameplay is amazingly realistic. Best of all, the A6 chip is designed to work with iOS 6 to be extremely power efficient.
+ App Store
Together, they offer millions of ways to be entertained from one trusted source: Apple. The iTunes Store is the world's largest entertainment store. And the App Store has over 800,000 apps - all reviewed by Apple to guard against malware.5
iPhone is so easy to use thanks to iOS 6 - the world's most advanced mobile operating system - and all of its innovative features. Updates download right on iPhone, so the latest iOS version is just a tap away.
Siri - the intelligent assistant
Siri lets you use your voice to send messages, schedule meetings, place calls, check scores, and more. It understands what you say, knows what you mean, and helps you do the things you do every day. All you have to do is ask.
iCloud stores your content - your music, photos, apps, mail, contacts, calendars, documents, and more - and wirelessly pushes it to all your devices. It's seamlessly integrated into your apps, so you're up to date everywhere you go.
iPhone 4S has the amazing 8-megapixel iSight camera with panorama. It also comes with the A5 chip, iOS 6, iCloud, and Siri - the intelligent assistant that lets you use your voice to get things done.
iPhone 4 features a high-resolution Retina display,
a 5-megapixel iSight camera, FaceTime video calling, and long battery life. And with iOS 6 and iCloud, it does more than ever.
- Apple received the highest numerical score among consumer smartphone manufacturers in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2009-2012 (Vol. 1 and 2) and 2013 (Vol. 1) U.S. Wireless Smartphone Customer Satisfaction Studies™. Study based on 9,767 consumer responses measuring 7 manufacturers and measures satisfaction performance of current wireless mobile ownership of Smartphones within two years or less. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed July-December 2012. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
- Compared with iPhone 4S. Data plan required. LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Check with your carrier for details. Speeds will vary based on site conditions.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
- Compared with the A5 chip.
- Refers to the total number worldwide. Not all content is available in all countries.