Keep an eye on your home or business with this Swann surveillance system that features 4 indoor/outdoor cameras for recording several locations at once and a 4-channel DVR with a 500GB hard drive for storing footage for review at a later time.
- 4 surveillance cameras
Each feature a 1/3" CCD image sensor with a 4.8mm lens that produces sharp, clear video with 600 TV lines and 768 x 494 (NTSC) or 752 x 582 (PAL) resolution.
- 24 IR LEDs
Provide night vision up to 65'. Built-in IR cut filter achieves accurate color representation in varying lighting conditions.
- Day/night mode
Automatically switches the picture to black-and-white in low-light conditions.
- 43° horizontal and 33° vertical (38° average) viewing angles
For optimal viewing.
- Indoor or outdoor surveillance
Allows for customized use.
- TruBlue DVR4-4000 4-channel DVR
Makes it easy to keep an eye on up to 4 different areas simultaneously.
- 500GB hard drive
Records H.264 video format for reviewing at a later time. Expandable up to 2TB.
- Selectable recording resolutions
Include NTSC (D1 704 x 480 at 30 fps or CIF 352 x 240) and PAL (D1 704 x 576 at 25 fps or CIF 352 x 288).
- Recording modes
Include manual, motion and schedule. Set and forget mode records continuously for up to 22 days.
- Multiplex operation
Allows you to view footage and more simultaneously.
- HDMI output
Offers an easy connection to your HDTV.
- Ethernet LAN with an RJ-45 connector
For remote access.
- Mobile connecting
Via your 3G- or 4G-enabled Apple® iPhone®, iPad® and BlackBerry and Android mobile phones. E-mail alerts keep you informed when events occur.
- Apple, the Apple logo and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
Product images, including color, may differ from actual product appearance.