High above the courtyard, you are holed up in the bell tower sniper rifle ready. You peer down the scope, survey the battlefield and notice one lonely soldier wandering out into the open. You sight him into the crosshairs and move your finger to the trigger, but suddenly you're falling out of the tower. The soldier in the courtyard was a decoy. His partner was able to sneak up behind you and end this round. Next time, you'll be prepared.
Hear the enemy coming, and immerse yourself in your favorite games with the power of high-fidelity Dolby Digital surround sound when you put on the Ear Force DX12 for Xbox 360. Featuring the DSS2 surround sound processor and the X12 amplified headset, the DX12 lets you dive deep into your favorite games with a 360° sound field and 3D audio environment. Customize your listening experience with multiple equalizer presets, variable bass boost and six adjustable surround sound angles. Experience crisp highs and powerful, rumbling lows thanks to the massive 50mm speakers. Precisely balance in-game sounds and chat audio with the independent volume controls, and hear yourself speaking in the headset with the microphone monitor. With the 3.5mm auxiliary and analog inputs, you can connect the headset to a digital music player or other audio source to enjoy your favorite tunes in immersive surround sound.
- Immerse yourself in your games with a 360° sound field thanks to Dolby Digital Surround Sound
- Customize your audio experience by changing the positioning of the six surround sound angles, adding depth and realism with the variable bass boost and tweaking the multiple EQ presets, including bass, treble and midrange boost combinations
- Combines the DSS2 surround sound processor with the X12 amplified headset for an encapsulating listening experience
- Enjoy optimal audio quality with crisp highs and deep lows thanks to massive 50mm speakers
- Hear your own voice in the headset without having to shout, with the microphone monitor, and turn off the mic when you don't want to be heard with the mic mute switch
- Don't miss any important sounds, such as an enemy sneaking up behind you or your partner's instructions, with the independent volume controls that allow for precise balancing of game and chat audio
- Enjoy clear, high-quality surround sound with the digital optical connection
- Connect a digital music player or other secondary audio source via the 3.5mm auxiliary and analog inputs
- 16' cable allows for comfortable seating virtually anywhere in the room
- Speaker frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Includes Ear Force X12 Headset with in-line amplifier, DSS2 surround sound processor, USB cable, Xbox 360 talkback cable, digital optical cable, user guide and sticker
Product images, including color, may differ from actual product appearance.