A Black Veil for Lisa [DVD] 
- SKU: 29403621
- Release Date: 10/27/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Cult director Massimo Dallamano made this surprisingly tedious thriller about a murder-for-hire plot. Lisa (Luciana Paluzzi) is the trampy wife of a jealous detective named Franz (John Mills), who has underworld connections from his job on the narcotics squad. Lisa's shady background and promiscuous habits drive Franz to a homicidal rage, so he hires a hitman (Robert Hoffmann) to murder her. As so often is the case in films about hired killers, the hitman falls in love with Lisa and helps her to double-cross Franz. Predictable and dull, this standard genre effort is below Dallamano's usual standards, and it features a dreadful musical score by Giovanni Fusco which only adds to the disappointment. ~ Robert Firsching, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- John Mills - Inspector Franz Bulon
- Luciana Paluzzi - Lisa
- Tullio Altamura - Ostermeyer
- Carlo Hintermann - Mansfeld
- Enzo Fiermonte - Siegert