- SKU: 18116361
- Release Date: 10/13/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
A Christmas Without Snow originally premiered December 9, 1980. The title refers to the film's setting: the snowless San Francisco. The story is told from the point of view of newly divorced Michael Learned, who comes to grips with disillusionment with a little help from her friends in the church choir. As the singers prepare for a performance of Handel's "Messiah" under the autocratic leadership of choirmaster John Houseman, we learn a little something about the personal lives of several choir members, including Ramon Bieri, Ruth Nelson and Valerie Curtin--and the lonely Houseman himself. Christmas without Snow was presented by CBS in conjunction with the network's Family Reading Program. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Ramon Bieri - Henry Quist
- James Cromwell - Reverend Lohman
- Valerie Curtin - Muriel
- John Houseman - Ephraim Adams
- David Knell - Terry