A Dog's Life [DVD] 
- SKU: 30681344
- Release Date: 02/16/2016
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
A Dog's Life was Charlie Chaplin's initial release for First National Studios, and also his first three-reeler. Chaplin plays a tramp (duh!), who shambles around the cold, cruel world with his dog Scraps. Unable to land a job, Charlie and Scraps cadge a meal from lunchwagon proprietor Syd Chaplin (Charlie's brother). Things take a turn for the better when Charlie befriends down-and-out singer Edna Purviance. After routing a gang of crooks, Charlie and Edna head down the road "Where Dreams Come True" for a deliberately improbable happy ending. Together with Shoulder Arms and The Idle Class, A Dog's Life is one of the best examples of Chaplin's wildly uneven First National output. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Charles "Chuck" Riesner
- Charles Chaplin - Tramp
- Edna Purviance - Bar Singer
- Sidney Chaplin - Lunch Wagon Owner
- Henry Bergman - Employment Agency Man