A Horrible Way to Die [Blu-ray] [English] 
- SKU: 3100231
- Release Date: 09/06/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Audio commentary with director/editor Adam Wingard and writer/producer Simon Barrett
- Behind the scenes of A Horrible Way to Die
Director Adam Wingard (Pop Skull, Home Sick) teams with screenwriter Simon Barrett (Dead Birds) for this shocker concerning a recovering alcoholic being pursued by her psychotic ex-boyfriend -- a dangerous serial killer who has escaped from prison. When Sarah (Amy Seimetz) left Garrick (A.J. Bowen) and moved to the Midwest, she thought she would never see him again. These days Sarah has gotten her drinking under control thanks to Alcoholics Anonymous, and has a good job as a dental hygienist. She's just gotten into a relationship with fellow recovering alcoholic Kevin (Joe Swanberg) when she learns that Garrick is on the loose, and may intend to "finalize" their breakup. Now, as Garrick drives across the country leaving a virtual sea of blood in his wake, Sarah and Kevin brace themselves for a violent confrontation. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- AJ Bowen - Garrick Turrell
- Amy Seimetz - Sarah
- Joe Swanberg - Kevin
- Lane Hughes - Reed
- Holly Voges - Carla
4 out of 4 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.