- SKU: 4651512
- Release Date: 05/28/2002
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Digitally mastered
- Interactive menus
- Scene access
When reviled labor boss Pink Gresham (Bill Smitrovich) is found murdered, his wife Maggie (Kathy Baker) is visited by Baston Morris (Peter Weller). Morris claims to have killed Pink before leaving his lifeless corpse symbolically in an outhouse. Instead of leaving, Morris moves in on the backwoods widow, and the two begin a psychological game of nerves. As in the works of William Faulkner and Tennessee Williams, both Maggie and Morris are plagued by their past experiences and hold closely guarded personal secrets. This is David Saperstein's directorial debut. ~ Dan Pavlides, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Peter Weller - Baston Morris
- Kathy Baker - Maggie Gresham
- John Glover - Maggie's Brother
- Bill Smitrovich - Pink Gresham
- Rhetta Hughes