- SKU: 1743141
- Release Date: 02/05/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Discord And Harmony: Creating A Late Quartet
A Late Quartet, the first fiction film from director Yaron Zilberman, follows the lives of four longtime colleagues who play in a celebrated string quartet together. As the group begin their 25th season together, the eldest member (Christopher Walken) discovers he has the beginning stage of Parkinson's disease. Because he can't perform to the best of his abilities, he would like to bow out of the quartet without disbanding it. However, a married couple within the group (Philip Seymour Hoffman and Catherine Keener) are on the brink of breaking up, and their rocky period isn't helped by the fact that the fourth member has begun an affair with their college-age daughter. A Late Quartet screened at the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival. ~ Perry Seibert, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Philip Seymour Hoffman - Robert Gelbart (Violin)
- Christopher Walken - Peter Mitchell (Cello)
- Catherine Keener - Juliette Gelbart (Viola)
- Mark Ivanir - Daniel Lerner (Violin)
- Imogen Poots - Alexandra Gelbart (Violin)
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.