- SKU: 11330213
- Release Date: 07/17/2001
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Extended PBS interview with directors
- Directors' commentary track
- Filmmaker biographies
- Interactive menus
- Scene access
With deeply ingrained moral codes based on traditions that date back to the 18th century, practitioners of Hasidic Judaism stand apart from mainstream modern socieities, making the one of the most misunderstood sects of the Hebrew religion. The sect had its origins in Central Europe and did not really establish communities in the U.S. until after the Nazis invaded their homelands. This insightful documentary profiles some of those American communities and the effect they have on their neighbors as well as the way the outside world affects them. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Leonard Nimoy - Narrator
- Sarah Jessica Parker - Narrator