- SKU: 6846732
- Release Date: 03/06/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Deleted scenes
- Photo gallery
- Sneak previews
- Theatrical trailer
Writer-director Joshua Beckett also stars in this romantic comedy, winner at the 1997 Hollywood Film Festival. Self-confident wedding photographer Nick Evans (Beckett) has a domineering Jewish mother, Muriel (Liz Sheridan) and a pregnant sister, Donna (Polly Draper). But womanizing maneuvers are Nick's central preoccupation. Thus, Nick is somewhat taken aback to find himself developing a more lasting interest in clothing-designer Anne Kidwell (Marcia Cross). They begin living together and all is well until Anne begins to question Nick's commitment. At the same time, Nick starts to contemplate his career choices. ~ Bhob Stewart, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Marcia Cross - Anne Kidwell
- Phillip Brock - Paul
- Polly Draper - Donna Evans
- Liz Sheridan - Muriel Evans
- Liza D'Agostino - Liz
0 out of 1 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.