- SKU: 28990422
- Release Date: 07/07/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
The fifth of Constance Talmadge's thirteen starring vehicles for producer Lewis Selznick was A Pair of Silk Stockings. Based on a stage farce by Cyril Harcourt, the film casts Talmadge as Molly, the wife of wealthy Britisher Sam Thornhill (the "original" Harrison Ford). Though devoutly loyal to her husband, the capricious Molly can't seem to avoid getting herself into compromising situations. The limit comes when a pair of Molly's stockings find their way into the boudoir of another man. Despite her protestations of innocence, it takes our heroine several hilarious reels to win back her husband's affections. One of the funnier plot developments involves a haughty "high-born" lady (Wanda Hawley) who turns out to be a former barmaid. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Sylvia Ashton
- Vera Doria - Irene Maitland
- Harrison Ford - Sam Thomhill
- Robert Gordon - Brook
- Wanda Hawley - Pamela Bristowe