- SKU: 14223921
- Release Date: 02/22/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Three minidocs on epidemic disease
- History of polio timeline
- Archival photo gallery
This film goes beyond informing viewers about the physical consequences of polio. Noted actress Olympia Dukakis narrates in between interviews with polio survivors, their relatives, and physicians all across America. There's also a segment showing a massive inoculation of children in India. Much of the featured footage comes from the March of Dimes' archives. This film makes it clear that by refusing to review what happened with polio in the past, the chances increase that we may be unprepared for any future problems. ~ Elizabeth Smith, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Olympia Dukakis - Narrator