- SKU: 18538836
- Release Date: 07/06/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Lessons from Carson and challanges ahead
- A visit with Stewart Udall
- A visit with Roger
- Closed Captioned
Groundbreaking environmentalist Rachel Carson published her revolutionary tome Silent Spring in 1962, a mere two years before her death from cancer at the relatively young age of 56. In the interim, Carson - who sustained a reputation as a deliberately private and reclusive woman - was forced into an uncomfortable public role as a critic of the use of carcinogenic pesticides. This deeply intimate documentary finds the woman reacting with a mixture of anger and drollness to the attacks against her by the press, the United States government and various chemical producers. Special features include "A Visit with Roger," "A Visit with Stewart Udall," and a segment titled "Lessons from Carson and Challenges Ahead." ~ Nathan Southern, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Kaiulani Lee - Rachel Carson