- SKU: 11773146
- Release Date: 05/28/2002
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Photo gallery
- Spanish language
- Closed captioning
Robert Wise brings his distinguished name and considerable directorial skill to this remake of a 1970 Rod Serling TV drama. Set in 1969, Abel Shaddick (Peter Falk), a crotchety deli owner, has a grudge against virtually everyone in his upstate New York town of Fairview, particularly against his slacker nephew Stanley (Andrew McCarthy) who lives behind the shop. Without telling his uncle, Stanley agrees to put up a needy city kid for the summer as part of a charity program run by rich debutante Gloria (Nastassja Kinski). Abel immediately vetoes the plan, but it is too late. The kid, young Herman Washington (Aaron Meeks), is already on his way. Though initially the two intensely dislike each other, they bond over fishing and war heroes -- Abel's son died during WWII, while Herman's brother was killed in Vietnam. ~ Jonathan Crow, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Peter Falk - Abel Shaddick
- Aaron Meeks - Herman Washington
- Nastassja Kinski - Gloria Ross
- Andrew McCarthy - Stanley Banner
- Ruby Dee - Grandmother