A Tale of Love and Darkness [DVD] 
- SKU: 5866906
- Release Date: 03/28/2017
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Natalie Portman makes her directorial debut with this adaptation of Israeli novelist Amos Oz's memoir about his bittersweet childhood and his parents' relationship. Young Amos (Amir Tessler) vows never to become a writer like his grim father (Gilad Kahana), and instead has great sympathy for his romantic, literature-loving mother Fania (Portman), whom he understands has married beneath her station. Her stories about her life in Poland before her marriage, and her dashed dreams about a lover more suited to her delicate nature, are told against the backdrop of Jerusalem's liberation from British rule. ~ Violet LeVoit, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Natalie Portman - Fania Oz
- Makram Khoury - Halawani
- Ohad Knoller - Israel Zarchi
- Henry David - Colonel Jan
- Dina Doron - Grandma Klausner