- SKU: 11407961
- Release Date: 09/12/2000
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Digitally mastered
- Audio commentary by director Herschell Gordon Lewis
- Original theatrical trailer
- Archival nudie short subject: "Nightmare at Elm Manor"
- Herschell Gordon Lewis Gallery of Exploitation Art
Unseen for many years, this vampire epic from cult director Herschell Gordon Lewis runs over two hours in length. Bill Rogers (Shanty Tramp) plays John Stone, who becomes a modern-day vampire after drinking some imported brandy. The usual phony gore and wretched dialogue follow, and Lewis appears as a British sailor. The director considered this his masterpiece, which could be why he allowed minor scenes to go on for far too long and included more dialogue than in most of his other, more enjoyable gore trifles combined. Luckily, Lewis was yet to deliver his most outrageous and entertaining films, The Wizard of Gore (1970) and The Gore-Gore Girls (1972). ~ Robert Firsching, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Herschell Gordon Lewis - Seaman
- Lawrence Tobin - Detective Crane
- Elizabeth Wilkinson - Helene Stone
- Dolores Carlos - Sherri Morris