A to Z of Jazz [CD]
- Artist: James Morrison
- SKU: 26061637
- Release Date: 11/25/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Orchestra Tune-Up
- Basin Street Blues
- "Welcome to a Journey Through Jazz..."
- The Birth of the Blues
- "Next Came Swing..."
- Seven Come Eleven
- "Of Course, Jazz Isn't Just Played, It's Sung..."
- "Of Course These Jazz Pieces Weren't Originally Written for Orchestra..."
- Honeysuckle Rose
- "From the Swing Era, Things Got Bigger: The Big Band Arrived..."
- Don't Get Around Much Anymore
- "One of the Most Popular Songs That Duke Ellington Ever Wrote..."
- Mood Indigo
- "No Discussion About Big Bands Could Go by Without Mentioning the Great Count Basie..."
- Li'l Darlin'
- "One of the Great Trumpeters Was William 'Cat' Anderson..."
- El Gato
- A Night in Tunisia
- "With the Advent of the Second World War and All the Men Going off to War..."
- "Bebop Got Quite Frantic..."
- All Blues
- "We're Going to Do Another Piece That Was Really Made Famous by Miles..."
- 'Round Midnight
- "Jazz Musicians for Many Years Had Been Interested in Latin Music..."
- "Meanwhile Stan Getz Had Gone to Brazil and Met Astrud Gilberto..."
- "Then of Course Came the 1970s, Things Got out of Hand..."
- "Another Contributor to That Original Bitches Brew Album Was Joe Zawinul..."
- "Duke Ellington Was Asked Once in an Interview, 'What Is Jazz?'"
- It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)