- SKU: 25649762
- Release Date: 08/05/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
A Very Honorable Guy is an interesting if not terribly funny change of pace for comedy star Joe E. Brown. This Damon Runyon adaptation casts Brown as Feet Samuels, a compulsive gambler known for his determination to keep his word at all costs. To pay off his mounting debts, Feet sells his body to science, well in advance of his demise. The fun begins when genially crazy scientist Dr. Snitzer (Robert H. Barrat) demands to "collect" our hero's body immediately, observing that there was nothing in their agreement that said Feet had to be dead before "paying off." Alice White, a silent-screen favorite whose career had been in abeyance for quite some time, is the nominal heroine. Even Joe E. Brown felt that A Very Honorable Guy was one of his lesser works, informing the press that he hoped to be out of the country before it was released! ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Joe E. Brown - Feet Samuels
- Alice White - Hortense
- Robert H. Barrat - Dr. Snitzer
- Alan Dinehart - The Brain
- Irene Franklin - Toodles