ABBA: Super Troupers - From Waterloo to Mamma Mia! [DVD] [English]
- SKU: 6977514
- Release Date: 11/23/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Finale medley from Mamma Mia! including Mamma Mia, Dancing Queen and Waterloo - appearances on the stage by members of ABBA, presentations and after-show party
- Exclusive new interview in full with Björn Ulvaeus
- Exclusive new interview in full with Anni-Frid Reuss
In their glory days, ABBA were perhaps the greatest international pop music phenomenon to emerge since the Beatles; blending pristine harmonies, superb pop songs, and glossy studio production, the foursome of Benny Andersson, Björn Ulvaeus, Agnetha Fältskog, and Anni-Frid Lyngstad created a string of hit records that made them the most commercially successful group of the 1970s. ABBA: Super Troopers is a documentary which features new interviews with all four members of ABBA, as well as rare footage of their live shows, television appearances, and music videos, and a brief on-stage reunion of three of the members (Fältskog opted not to participate). Songs include "Knowing Me, Knowing You," "Take a Chance on Me," "Fernando," "Money Money Money," "The Winner Takes It All," "Mama Mia," and more. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi