Absolute Beginners: Bass Guitar [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 13422851
- Release Date: 05/06/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Clear pictures and demonstrations along with jargon free commontary to guide you through...
- Looking after your bass and tuning it
- Plucking the strigs correctly, using fingers or pick
- Reading basic music notation and guitar tab
- Scales and arpeggios
- Playing your first complete bass lines along with a band
- Practical advice and tips covering everything you need to know to start playing, fast!
- Full menu and chapter access to take you straight to where you want to go
- Includes matchig 32-page booklet containing all the music examples shown on the DVD
For viewers looking to find their way around the bass guitar but want to work at their own pace, this interactive, easy to follow release offers everything you'll need to pick up and play while learning to work the frets like a seasoned professional. Forget the indecipherable jargon and hard to follow images, because now viewers can learn about everything from tuning, plucking, reading basic notation and tablature, and scales and arpeggios in a clear and concise lesson that's ideal for the uninitiated. An additional, thirty-two page booklet assures that the learning doesn't stop when the video lesson ends, and a professional backing band gives musicians the opportunity to test their skills in a faux-live setting. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi