- SKU: 7022777
- Release Date: 03/22/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- The making of featurette, "Caught in the Act"
- Interview with director, "Contact High"
- Music video: "Misery" written by Tom Cote, performed by Cote Cote
- Shot, edited and directed by Rosemary Rodriguez
- Closed Captioned
One woman's inability to conquer her appetite for drugs proves dangerous not only for herself but for those around her in this streetwise drama. Alix (Ana Reeder) is a woman living in New York who is fighting a losing battle with heroin and cocaine addiction. Her boyfriend Mark (Christopher Kadish) has grown tired of her dependence problems and forces her to move out of his apartment. With nowhere to go, Alix must fend for herself on the streets, and she supports her habit by stealing. Mark eventually takes pity on Alix and allows her to come back, but she soon overdoses on heroin, and a nervous Mark drags her comatose body out of his flat and into a nearby alley. Digna (Michael Hyatt), a photographer who has had her own problems with addiction, finds Alix and takes her in over the objections of her boyfriend, Anthony (Nestor Rodriguez). Digna tries to help Alix clean up, but Alix is unable to stay on the wagon, and when she falls back into the cycle of addiction, Digna soon follows her. Acts of Worship, the first feature from writer and director Rosemary Rodriguez, was screened at the 2001 Sundance Film Festival. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Ana Reeder - Alix
- Michael Hyatt - Digna
- Christopher Kadish - Mark
- Nestor Rodriguez - Anthony