Addiction: A '60s Love Story [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 29419162
- Release Date: 11/17/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Deleted scenes
- Making of Addiction with the film's producers
- Max Bornstein brings his life to the screen
- Closed Captioned
In this autobiographical drama set in late 1960s New York City, the young and charming Max Bornstein (Ian Harding) has just dropped out of his elite university. Back home in New Jersey he reconnects with his old high school pals, one of whom is now involved in the illegal underground porn industry. Eventually, he offers Max a job as his driver and bagman. At the same time, Max marries innocent neighborhood girl, Theresa (Evanna Lynch), and they have a son. Despite considering himself a family man, Max begins to dabble in drugs and it doesn't take long for him to develop a full-blown heroin addiction. Now fully immersed in the dark world of drugs and the porn industry, Max must find a way back to his family or risk being swallowed up by his own demons. Screen Story by Max Bornstein. Directed by Tate Steinsiek. ~ Erin Demers, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Ian Harding - Max Bornstein
- Evanna Lynch - Theresa Bornstein
- Carol Kane - Cecilia
- Brendan Sexton III - Jay
- Leo Fitzpatrick - Black Rich