- SKU: 6907788
- Release Date: 11/23/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- 5 songs not featured in the original A&E broadcast:
- 6 song audio CD featuring songs from the program:
- Back in the Saddle
- Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound
- Last Child
- Livin' on the Edge
- Love in an Elevator
- Making of Honkin' on Bobo Segment
- PCM stereo
- Rats in the Cellar
- Road Runner
- Same Old Song and Dance
- The Other Side
- Toys in the Attic
In 2004, Aerosmith still sounding good and greasy in their fourth decade as they released their long-awaited album of blues covers Honkin' On Bobo, set out to once again prove they're America's premier hard-rock band with a loud and rowdy concert tour. A concert special was filmed for broadcast on the A&E cable network, and Aerosmith: You Gotta Move offers an unexpurgated look at the veteran rockers' potent live show. Aerosmith: You Gotta Move includes the songs "Walk This Way," "Back in the Saddle," "Love in an Elevator," "Road Runner," "Baby, Please Don't Go," "Sweet Emotion," "Train Kept a 'Rollin'," and many more. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
1 out of 3 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.