- SKU: 24842206
- Release Date: 05/13/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Interview with co-directors Martha Shane and Lana Wilson
- One of Four - interview with Dr. Susan Robinson
- In depth interview with Dr. George Tiller from Physicians for Reproductive Health
- Sundance Film Festival Q & A with the filmmakers and doctors
- Downloadable educational guide - a resource for individuals and organizations who want to use the film as a conversation starter
Filmmakers Martha Shane and Lana Wilson examine the topic of third-trimester abortions in the wake of the brutal murder of practitioner Dr. George Tiller in 2009. The controversial procedure is performed by a very small handful of doctors within the United States, all of whom are no strangers to the personal and ethical question it poses to both doctors and patients. ~ Tracie Cooper, Rovi