- SKU: 19408432
- Release Date: 08/16/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Photo gallery
Dirk Bogarde plays one of those "reluctant spies" so common to adventure films of the 1960s. A poverty-stricken author, Bogarde is sent to Czechoslovakia by the British government as an unofficial "goodwill ambassador" to an industrial firm. It soon dawns upon him that his real assignment is to gather facts for his government's secret service; unfortunately, neither Bogarde's bosses nor his adversaries let him in on just how much danger is involved. After an excellent--and quite funny--opening, the film bogs down into an uninspired James Bond parody (we should have been warned what was coming by the very first scene, in which Agent 007's file is marked "Deceased"). Also known as Agent 008 3/4, Agent 8 3/4 was originally screened in England as Hot Enough for June; the British version ran nearly twenty minutes longer than the American release. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Dirk Bogarde - Nicholas Whistler
- Sylva Koscina - Vlasta Simenova
- Robert Morley - Col. Cunliffe
- Leo McKern - Simenova
- Roger Delgado - Josef