Agent Cody Banks [DVD] [Eng/Fre/Spa] 
- SKU: 5691851
- Release Date: 08/05/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Deleted scenes
- Exclusive sneak peek at Cody Banks sequel
- Agent Action: Never-before-seen footage of the film's incredible stunts
- Multi-angle sequences: Storyboard-to-film comparisons
- Three featurettes: "Frankie Muniz Going Big," "How to Talk to Girls," and "Cool Makeup Tricks by Hilary Duff"
- "Developing Agent Cody Banks": A behind-the-scenes look at the film's preproduction process
- "Creating Cody's World": An in-depth tour of the film's sets and costume designs
- "Posting Cody Banks": An exciting exploration into the film's music and special effects
- Director's Diary: A making-of overview from the director's chair
- Audio commentary by director Harald Zwart, Frankie Muniz, and Angie Harmon
- Closed Captioned
A teen learns that all the gadgets in the world can't help him overcome his awkwardness around the opposite sex in this big-budget family entertainment. In Agent Cody Banks, Malcolm in the Middle star Frankie Muniz plays a young man plucked from suburban obscurity to be trained as a CIA super-agent. His mission? Get friendly with his classmate Natalie (played by another teen TV star, Lizzie McGuire's Hilary Duff) so that he can uncover her father's diabolical scheme to create indestructible robots. To compound his problems, Cody also has to deal with the same stresses as any adolescent: nagging parents, insufferable classwork, and a fragile sense of self-esteem. Agent Cody Banks was produced by MGM, not coincidentally the studio responsible for another popular spy franchise, the venerable James Bond series. ~ Michael Hastings, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Frankie Muniz - Cody Banks
- Hilary Duff - Natalie Connors
- Keith David - CIA Director
- Cynthia Stevenson - Mrs. Banks
- Arnold Vosloo - Molay
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.