- SKU: 13694353
- Release Date: 03/23/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Back when silver-haired character actor Larry Blake was a firm-jawed leading man at Universal, he starred in the low-budget meller Air Devils. Blake and Dick Purcell play Horseshoe and Slats, a pair of ex-Marine aviators working as police officers on a tiny island in the South Pacific. The former flyboys are both stuck on Beryl Wallace, but she only has eyes for a third party. Horseshoe and Slats forego romance to rescue a pack train from marauding natives. Mamo Clark, who'd made an impression on moviegoers as one of the Tahitian maidens in 1935's Mutiny on the Bounty (1935), is cast in Air Devils to convince us that the entire film was, indeed, lensed in the South Seas. The film was produced by the Trem Carr unit, the same folks who'd been responsible for Universal's John Wayne vehicles of the 1936-37 season. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Larry Blake - Horseshoe Donovan
- Dick Purcell - Slats Harrington
- Beryl Wallace - Marcia Bradford
- Mamo Clark - Lolano
- Charles Brokaw - Mordant