- SKU: 22146445
- Release Date: 10/01/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Quite a bit of stock footage accompany this aerial melodrama from Columbia, which was directed by low-budget action specialist Albert S. Rogell. Pretty TWA air hostess Kitty King (Evalyn Knapp) falls in love with and marries dashing stunt pilot Ted Hunter (James Murray), despite the young man's rather rough lifestyle. She willingly accepts his plans for building a new kind of airplane in Albuquerque, NM, but upon arrival there finds him in the arms of a haughty socialite (Thelma Todd). A dejected Kitty hurriedly boards a train for home, unaware it is headed straight for a collapsing bridge. Learning of the possible disaster, Ted takes to the air in a final effort to warn the train's engineer. But the latter ignores the roaring plane and Ted is forced to crash land right on the tracks. None the worse for wear, the heroic pilot apologizes to Kitty for his bad behavior and they fly home to happiness. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Evelyn Knapp - Kitty King
- Arthur Pierson - Dick Miller
- Jane Darwell - Ma Kearns
- J.M. Kerrigan - Pa Kearns
- Thelma Todd - Sylvia Carleton