Alan Partridge [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 5562069
- Release Date: 06/10/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Making of Alan Partridge
- Behind the scenes
- AXS TV: a look at Alan Partridge
Everyone's favorite narcissistic media personality finds himself at the center of a simmering hostage crisis in this comedy. Smarmy BBC sports reporter-turned-TV talk-show host Alan Partridge (Steve Coogan) never met a guest he couldn't look down on. His career has had many peaks and valleys over the past two decades, and now Partridge has landed a job on the radio. As host of small-town Norfolk's "Mid-Morning Matters," Partridge spins the latest hits while putting an irreverent twist on top local news stories. But when a disgruntled DJ (Colm Meaney) responds to getting fired by taking the staff hostage, Partridge becomes the intermediary between the volatile gunman and the police. Meanwhile, with the entire town watching, it's only a matter of time before the clueless Partridge says something he'll regret. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Steve Coogan - Alan Partridge
- Felicity Montagu - Lynn Benfield
- Simon Greenall - Michael
- Colm Meaney - Pat Farrell
- Tim Key - Side Kick Simon
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.