- SKU: 14125715
- Release Date: 12/21/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Army engineeer Richard Arlen helps blaze the trail for a crucial highway in the Alaskan wastes. His younger brother William Henry works side by side with Arlen, though Henry is hampered by a tendency to down tools and raise fists whenever someone calls him out. Arlen is willing to bail Henry out of trouble, but less willing to share the attentions of pretty Jean Parker. The Pine-Thomas unit at Paramount really had only one plot (two guys and one gal battling the elements), but Alaska Highway, like all of the unit's other 1940s efforts, brought home the bacon at the box-office. And as in most of the other Pine-Thomas escapades, burly Ralph Sanford is around for good-natured comedy relief. Whether by accident or design, many of the production personnel of this 66-minute actioner are alumni of the Hal Roach Studio: coscripter Lewis R. Foster, cinematographer Fred L. Jackman, and editor William Ziegler. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Richard Arlen - Woody Ormsby
- Jean Parker - Ann Coswell
- Ralph Sanford - Frosty Gimble
- Joe Sawyer - Roughhouse
- Harry Shannon - Pop Ormsby