- SKU: 14244347
- Release Date: 02/08/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Tuning segment
- Bonus performance: B.B. King
- Bonus performance:
- Robben Ford
- Bonus lesson: Blues phrasing
- Additional product previews
- Internet connectivity
In this instructional guitar release hosted by blues expert Keith Wyatt, legendary blues guitarist Albert Collins offers tips on everything from tuning, capo usage, and how to make your guitar really talk. Additional tips on how to perform Collins' trademark licks and rhythms are designed to build player confidence and get them experimenting, and after a few additional tips on using the thumb and fingers to recreate his unique sound, Collins takes the stage of Hollywood's Musician's Institute to really show viewers how it's done. An additional booklet that offers featured examples and solo transcriptions in both standard music notation and tablature allows aspiring guitarists to continue practicing even after the video lesson has ended. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi