- SKU: 25446295
- Release Date: 07/01/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Winchellesque radio commentator Perry Travis (William Gargan) fancies himself a brilliant amateur detective; the cops wish he'd just stick to his microphone and let them do the detecting. This proves impossible when a famed scientist is murdered in Perry's studio, right in the middle of an interview. All the evidence points to Perry as the guilty party, which of course means that he isn't. With the help of the dead man's secretary Lois Allen (Marguerite Churchill), Perry tries to figure out how a man could be murdered in a locked room with no visible weapon or assailant. A hectic car chase winds up this cookie-cutter Columbia mystery, which features appearances by such familiar "B"-picture faces as Gene Morgan, John Gallaudet and Dwight Frye. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- William Gargan - Perry Travis
- Marguerite Churchill - Lois Allen
- Gene Morgan - Brainy
- John Gallaudet - Billy Howard
- Romaine Callender - E.J. Easton