- SKU: 8344605
- Release Date: 06/05/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- 2 of Ali's most famous fights: "Thriller in Manila" - 1975, Muhammad Ali vs. Joe Frazier, fight includes audio comemntary by Dr. Ferdie Pacheco - the fight director
- "Light Heavyweight Olympic Gold Medal Match" - 1960, Cassius Clay (US) vs. Ziggy Pietrzykowski (Poland)
While some athletes only have an impact on the world of sports, the legacies of others can extend far beyond their profession to have a lasting impact on all of society. In this original ESPN special, filmmakers examine precisely how boxing great Muhammad Ali's success transcended the boxing ring at a defining point in American history. In addition to the illuminating documentary, Ali's 1960 Olympic Gold Medal bout against Poland's Sbigneiw Pietrzykowski and 1975 match against Joe Frazier are also included in their entirety. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Muhammad Ali
- Jeffrey Wright - Narrator