- SKU: 16810907
- Release Date: 06/17/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio commentary with Writer/Director Stephen Goetsch, Producer Paul Koslo and actor L. Flint Esquerra
- Behind the Scenes
- 16X9 widescreen
- 5.1 and 2.0 Dolby Digital Audio
- English Closed Captions
- English and Spanish Subtitles
- Closed Captioned
A woman traveling down a long and lonely road happens across a deserted school bus that leads her down a trail of terror in this backwoods shocker from director Stephen Goetsch. Maria is driving though the country when she happens across an apparently empty school bus with the words "Help Me" hastily scrawled on one of the windows. Just as she steps into the bus to investigate further, a madman steps aboard and starts up the engine. But the schoolbus wasn't empty, because there was a young girl hiding inside. When Maria and her terrified passenger arrive at an unknown destination deep in the desert, they quickly discover that everything they thought they knew was wrong. But who can Maria and the girl trust, and what will become of them if they make just one false move? ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi